AUDITIONS were a success! Thank for participating!
• Results: Monday, August 29: Results of the audition will be emailed by this date. Great care is taken in selecting your child’s part and casting is final and non-negotiable. Please do not email, text or call CWB or a staff member regarding the role your child receives. There is a chance your child will repeat the role they did last time. Remember: every role matters for the success of the production!
• Accepted, If your child is accepted, please save the acceptance email you receive. It will contain valuable password information you will need to access online rehearsal schedules and handbook.
• Try again! If your child is not accepted. Please know we did our best to place as many children as we could, however, there are bound to be disappointments. Casting is done with thought, care and is non-biased. Students may be too young, too inexperienced or not quite ready for the parts they are auditioning for. Encourage them to try again next year!
PARENT INFORMATION (If accepted into the production, please save these mandatory dates)
Monday, August 29: Online Handbook & Rehearsal Schedule available for download at home. These documents are password protected. The password is in your acceptance letter.
Wednesday, August 31, 7:15-8:00pm: Parent Meeting + Parent Contracts Signed and Due + Participation Fee Due. Location: Liz & Royal Robbins Studio, 5039 Pentecost Drive (between Safe Lite and Cannon’s Tumbling)
• Only one parent attends, no performers. We will review the requirements of the 2022 Handbook & Policies and Procedures Manual. Print your documents at home, in color, bring with you, questions ready.
Each performer is assessed a $25.00 participation fee (+ $20.00 per sibling). Paid in full at the Parent Meeting. Fee covers the cost of rehearsal directors, costume cleaning & costume repair. Fee is non-refundable. Additional personal costs $60.00-$100.00 per role, includes professional theatre make-up, shoes, socks, tights. Items purchased become the property of the dancer.
Monday, September 12: Some, but not all rehearsals begin this week. Rehearsals are scheduled September-December (Refer to online Rehearsal Schedule for your child’s schedule)
Monday, September 26: Parent volunteer hour sign-ups will be available. Access to lists TBA.
Studio Rehearsals: Studio rehearsals are broken down by day and hour between 6:00-9:00pm Monday-Friday, Saturday between 8:30am-5:00pm. There are no Sunday’s in Tracy. Cast A & B Gallo will have a mandatory spacing Sunday 12/4.
Tracy Cast Info: Theatre Location: Grand Theatre Center for the Arts 715 Central Avenue, Tracy
• Nov 21-22 & 25-26: For those dancing in Tracy you will have mandatory studio rehearsals around Thanksgiving on these days. There will be no rehearsal Nov 23-24 & Nov 27-28
• Nov 29: Spacing/Staging Rehearsal (4:30pm-9:00pm)
• Nov 30 & Dec 1: Dress Rehearsals (4:30pm-8:30pm)
• Dec 2, 7:00pm & Dec 3, 1:00pm: 2 Public Performances.
Cast A • Gallo Info: Theatre Location: Gallo Center for the Arts 1000 I Street, Modesto
• Sunday, December 4: Spacing/Staging (Between 11:00am-6:00pm, rehearsal schedule breakdown Page 9)
• Dec 5, 6: Dress Rehearsals (4:30pm-8:30pm)
• Dec 7: 1 School Show: #1) 10:00am-11:00 all schools & #2) 12:00pm-1:00 low-sensory-special needs
• Dec 9: 7:00pm & Dec 10 (2 shows) 2:00pm & 7:00pm: Public Performances
Cast B • Gallo Info: Theatre Location: Gallo Center for the Arts 1000 I Street, Modesto
• Sunday, December 4: Spacing/Staging (Between 11:00am-6:00pm, rehearsal schedule breakdown Page 9) • Dec 7, 8: Dress Rehearsals (4:30pm-8:30pm)
• Dec 11, 2:00pm: Public Performance
• Dec 13, 14: Dress Rehearsals (4:30-8:30pm)
• Dec 17: (2 shows) 2:00pm & 7:00pm: Public Performances
• (Dec 18 2:00pm: possible show added TBD)
Questions: We want to answer your questions! For the quickest response email us at firstname.lastname@example.org